Hello everyone. Eric bought a wireless router for the house so when we're in any room with the laptop-we can get online....unfortunately it's not exactly working well yet. Last night I quickly hopped into the shower so I could lounge in bed and get a blog posted of pictures I took yesterday-but couldn't get on. After an hour or so of trying I gave up. I took more pictures this morning (shown today) of Cami coloring. She is getting pretty good at trying to draw shapes-she can actually make a circle now, and usually says "a circle!" after completing one. You may notice in today's pictures she is also wearing two necklaces....both of which she picked out and insisted on wearing. Although I love putting her in pink and of course her room is pink, I am beginning to think purple is her favorite color. For example, she knows a lot of different colors and will correctly answer when I ask her what color a certain object is...."what color is this Cameron?" and she'll say "blue...or red...or orange...or yeller (yellow)" but her most favorite response when she is being ornery or silly is "purple!" I will say "no! that's not purple! ....I think you know what color it is..." to which she responds "it's purple!" with a definitive head nod and a huge knowing grin. Anyway, she picked out her purple outfit today, along with her matching accessories. That's all for now from me....I will be working on getting that laptop connected so anytime I have a story and/or picture to share, I can immediately log on without having to get up and go to the computer room. Ah, technology. :) Have a nice day....PEACE





Purple is a good color! Everything I had when I was little had to be purple! Too bad the song doesnt say "PURPLE IS MY FAVORITE COLOR!"
ReplyDeletemy sister loves purple too...actually a lot of people i know do. it's a good color for sure...our bathroom is purple now, well, lavender..same thing really.
ReplyDeleteWell, one more time...I want to eat that little child of yours up!!! She is going to be an artist like her mother it seems. The outfit is super duper cute, and she wears those necklaces very well. My room was purple when I was growing up, I loved it. Hope you are good.
ReplyDeleteyou are one of the people i remembered when i made the comment earlier about purple people lovers. you cannot eat the baby though! that reminds me of what i always tell eric on the phone when he's out of town...we sometimes refer to as a baby bird for a lot of different reasons..(i'll explain in a dif comment if you need me to..) anyway...i always say "i eat baby birds for lunch" and he says No! don't eat the baby bird. it's dumb, but hilarious. maybe not so much as i just typed it out...but yeah, you can't eat her. i had her for lunch. ha.
ReplyDeletethat baby bird is a LIAR don't you believe what that bird told you he is A LIAR!!!!!!
ReplyDeletelittle sister got a job!!!!! :)
ReplyDelete