Thursday, August 02, 2007

water baby



Yesterday we took Cameron swimming for a little while. I had found a little "boat" that she can sit in and be completely free in the water as opposed to constantly being held (which irritates her sometimes because she thinks she can do everything without help). Anyway, she had a great time kicking and lounging in her own boat, as she called it. When we got home that evening I had the water hose out to water the flowers. Eric asked Cami "do you want to play in the water?" and we were surprised what she did next. Instead of just going and running through the water spraying, the baby ran into the garage and found her little swimming pool, and picked it up and carried it to the yard. We couldn't believe that. It may seem rather insignificant, but it's just so interesting to watch her remember things (like where that little pool is kept), and then do what she wants to do (choosing to swim in the pool instead of running through the water playing...), and then it was amazing to watch this tiny little girl carrying a large, cumbersome pool and saying "it's heaby!" (heaby=heavy). I'm posting some of the pictures we took yesterday. I hope you have a terrific day! The week is almost over! PEACE




This just in: A special Congratulations goes out to Eric's sister, Kristi! She landed her first teaching position since graduating college...and we're very proud of her! She will be teaching Special Ed children.

8 comments:

  1. Yet another sweet, sweet story about, what I am coming to believe, is the cutest child ever. Now, I can only say that because I have none of my own yet....but when I do, Camerson will be coming in a very close second! ( : Love ya girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bird is a LIAR he's not brian fellows I'm Brian Fellows

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and yes cami is the cutest and sweetest baby of all time no matter what. Lisa water that yard missy

    ReplyDelete
  4. rabbits can't cut their own hair...that's crazy

    ReplyDelete
  5. You two are silly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do have to agree with my brother that Cami is the cutest and sweetest baby of all time. That might just be because I am her aunt though. I have to agree with michalkate that Eric and Lisa, you guys are silly. But just adorable. Well I better get back to work. Love you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the Congratulations L-to-the-Isa! More good news... I have a room mate when I move! YAY!

    I can't believe that Cami carried that pool on her own! That's nuts!!!
    Love you all and can't wait to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. we're silly????!!! that's crazy!

    eric is currently on a "brian fellows" off SNL kick....all day everyday he says something...it was entertaining and funny the first 100 times...now? um...it's just crazy. last night we was in the other room, by himself, cracking up laughing as he watched a clip he found on the internet of a brian fellows sketch.

    i'm so glad you found a roomie kristi...hopefully that will make life there a smooth transition for you...

    ReplyDelete