Cameron and I ran a few errands this afternoon and I took a few pictures with my phone during an approximate 3 minute time span while we were out and about. It was extremely close to her typical naptime....so the pictures I'm showing will have a little commentary to go along with it, that way can understand how sleepy she was getting.
Here is the first picture. She put this hat on herself (I mentioned a few posts back she's really into her hats right now). She pulled it down over her eyes to sheild the sun, and perhaps catch some zzzzz's since nap time was looming around the corner:
This next picture was taken after she heard my camera phone "click" when I took the first picture. She smiled and tried to swipe the phone from me, all whilst saying "smile!" cheeeese" and "peeeeease?" (pease = please)

I put the phone on my lap after taking the second, grinning picture. Since she wanted my phone, I thought it best to put away. Two minutes later, I look over at the angel baby and she was sound asleep. So then I took this picture:

I thought it was cute how sleepy she was and that I had some pictures to share giving you a visual example of that. Thanks for coming and reading about us! I wish you a happy, relaxing and refreshing weekend! Smile and enjoy the day! PEACE
Here is the first picture. She put this hat on herself (I mentioned a few posts back she's really into her hats right now). She pulled it down over her eyes to sheild the sun, and perhaps catch some zzzzz's since nap time was looming around the corner:
This next picture was taken after she heard my camera phone "click" when I took the first picture. She smiled and tried to swipe the phone from me, all whilst saying "smile!" cheeeese" and "peeeeease?" (pease = please)
I put the phone on my lap after taking the second, grinning picture. Since she wanted my phone, I thought it best to put away. Two minutes later, I look over at the angel baby and she was sound asleep. So then I took this picture:
I thought it was cute how sleepy she was and that I had some pictures to share giving you a visual example of that. Thanks for coming and reading about us! I wish you a happy, relaxing and refreshing weekend! Smile and enjoy the day! PEACE

I love it when she falls asleep in the car her little cheeks get extra chubby and i think it is the cutest thing I have ever seen. what is really funny is she could be sound asleep in the car and as soon as you turn the key off or open the door its like she has the most energy of all time from sound asleep to wired its funny.
ReplyDeletetrue. very true.
ReplyDeleteawww how adorable!!! she is too cute. Especially how she fell asleep and then woke up and 2 minutes later she didnt even hear the phone click! cant wait to come visit you all! LOVE YOU! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeletewhats really crazy is she likes to sleep in mommy and daddy's bed now the other day she just went into our room and said night night but its only once in a while not all the time. It is so funny listening to her talk to she says the funniest things you are going to laugh so hard when you guys see her again. Lisa is outside working her fingers to the bone so i would like to give her a shout out NICE JOB LISA THE PLANTS LOOK WONDERFUL!!!!!
ReplyDelete