Monday, August 20, 2007

It's a Girl!!!

My sister Laura and her husband Rob found out some exciting news today! They're having a little girl! How exciting. Naturally, all of Cameron's old clothes and things will be handed over to Laura if she wants them for her baby girl, so this makes me excited to remember Cameron in those teeny little clothes. In my nostalgic state today, I just had to look at some of my old pictures of my angel baby and so I'm posting some for your viewing pleasure. Eric came home last night and we're very happy he's here and are proud of his hard work. He's making me address him as Captain now, so I'm not sure I like that....we'll see. Ha. ha. I hope the weekend was nice and you're ready to take on the week. I will post other pictures or stories later, I just am too overwhelmed with happiness for Laura and Rob in lieu of news of the baby girl. Have a nice afternoon! PEACE

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to go through all of Cami's old things and reminise about the good ol' days! It's so exciting to think in about 4 months there's gonna be another little girl in the family, and that it's my turn to be a mama. I can only hope I will be half the mom you are to Cami. One thing's for sure, Cameron and Samantha will be the best of friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that was sweet, tori. *tear. cami and sami= bff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pics girl, and CONGRATS to you Laura. And congrats on the wedding also. I am so happy for you and I really wish you all the joy in the world. Hopefully we can all get together, sooner than later!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS LAURA!!! Can I be Aunt Rissi to little Sami too?!? I want to be an aunt again, but I don't think I can count on Eric and Lisa for that or Nicki and Quentin for that matter... BOOOO! Congrats again! Oh and by the way Lisa... you and CAPTAIN ERIC... or as I like to call him behind his back "Captain Crunch" should get on that whole Aunt thing.... You and the captain... MAKE IT HAPPEN! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Captian Crunch! very catchy.....i like it. and i'm sure laura would love to have you as an extra aunt to her new babe!!!!!!!!! one of these days it will be crunch time, and the capt' and i will have some good news for you! how about that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds good to me! I can handle that. Let me know when Laura gets registered... Ill have to mail her a little somethin!

    ReplyDelete