Friday, August 31, 2007

fun for friday

It is a beautiful day, so Cameron and I spent a little time outside today. As promised, I took some pictures during our outdoor adventure for which you can view. As we were outside Cameron asked to see "Rexi," who is our dog, Lexi. She wanted to give her hugs and kisses, so I'm glad Lexi was on the other side of the gate because in requesting to kiss the dog, Cameron stuck her lips through the gate and stuck out her tongue. I suppose she might have been trying to emmulate Lexi by wagging her tongue, but I suspect she was trying to lick the dog back. I am just grateful Lexi didn't return the favor of Cami's "kiss." Yuck. Have a terrific weekend and labor check (in the event you don't check back before then..) Happy Friday. PEACE


1 comment:

  1. Wow she looks so cute in those pictures. I'm glad you didn't let her kiss the dog i think that would have been gross also. I love that little girl she is so great.

    ReplyDelete