Tuesday, August 21, 2007

safety first

Yesterday evening when we got home before giving Cami a bath and putting her to bed we let her run around the front yard for a bit. She pulled her tricycle out of the garage and tried to ride around. "Where's my hat? where's my hat?" She kept frantically asking us. I told her the hats were inside and she doesn't need one....but she kept asking and running into the garage to look for it. Then it dawned on me what she was talking about. She wanted her helmet! I asked her "Do you want your helmet?" "YEAH! my helmet!" She said. That made me so proud: Cameron puts safety first! :) She tried to ride her tricycle in the yard and then after a while we went in to give her a bath and put her asleep. I just wanted to post some pictures of Cami in her "hat" that she insisted on wearing while riding around. Have a lovely day! PEACE


5 comments:

  1. Cameron is definitely got it going on riding her little tricycle around. Do they make those for grown-ups? If so, sign me up. Her and I can go toodling around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, you need to get a helmut too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm It looks like its a good thing she was wearing that hat" since in one of those pics it looks like she fell... Pics are great! LOVE YA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cami is so sweet i love it when she puts the helmet on she looks adorable. I think lisa needs a big helmut to wear around on her little tricycle. Now that would be cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well i was just kidding lisa doesn't really have a tricycle but i do think she needs a pink helmet for her rollerblading adventures with me and cam. I love you kitten and maybe i will get you that pink helmet so you cami can look cute together.

    ReplyDelete