skip to main |
skip to sidebar
family portrait
Last night we went out to dinner with Laura and her fiance, Rob, and my parents. We had a wonderful time. In the movie, the 40 year old virgin, there are two guys saying back and forth to each other: "You know how i know you're gay?" and then they say something like "you like Cold play" or whatever else. Well last night prompted this question for our family: You know how I know we're gay? We dressed to match one another--pink! Well, I guess I shouldn't say "we" because I'm the one who planned our coordinating clothes. I think it's fun. :) Eric i
s such a good sport for going along with it. As we were walking out my mom said we looked so cute as we were walking away and suggested taking our picture, so alas, here it is! The last one we took together as a family, was on Christmas Eve...I'll post that too so you can see it. Now that Eric will be here more often, perhaps we can get more taken together. I think Cami looks so cute in it...her little arm up, holding my hand, and then her huge contagious smile. Ah. That kid melts my heart. I hope you're enjoying the weekend. Have a nice day! PEACe
aww I love the 2 pictures of you and Cam! They are so cute! the family picture is def. my desktop photo! Love you guys! Hope you are having a wonderful time planting your flowers and swimming today :) its raining here...
ReplyDeletethanks rissi! but you didn't want the picture of your brother posing like billy bad @$$ for your desktop? :) ha ha. have a great day
ReplyDeleteWhat are you going to do while Eric is out of town training for his NEW JOB!?
ReplyDeletehaha and no... I would much rather have a family photo on my desktop haha. I mean the Billy Bad @$$ pic is great and all but well.... hes a big dork!
so very true. (about the big dork statement.) ha. as far as what i'll do...so far it's been cleaning up his little messes around the house.
ReplyDeleteb iet bbbbvgfu cuu uuc
ReplyDelete+t0.
cv y9
0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.9
this comment is from Cameron....