Monday, August 13, 2007

come monday

Hi to all! I just wanted to check in and post some new pictures. Eric is still in California for training and has sent me some pictures I'm sharing with you today. He is doing very well and will be home in a week. Yesterday he actually got a break from class and went sight seeing around the area. They went aboard the Queen Mary ship, shown, and he saw fireworks during one evening at dinner. The pictures I took of Cami were captured yesterday while out and about. She wanted to wear her hat again. As usual, once she got it on, she said "yeee hawww!" We had a nice weekend, considering the fact we both suffered from the sniffles, which thankfully, has ceased. I hope this week is full of great things for all of you....Check back soon as I am going to keep posting. PEACE


*these pictures were taken by Eric in Longbeach, CA. He toured the Queen Mary, which from what I understand, is permanently stationed there.

4 comments:

  1. Nice pics that Eric took, that is very cool. I am glad he is doing well with his training and will be home so much more. Your daughter is so stinkin cute. I don't know if you know this...but she looks much like her father! He could never deny her....not that he would want to...I am just saying. ( : Anyway, just wanted to say hey....I mean, I am back in town and have emailed you and you are apparantly choosing to ignore me. Kidding yet again. Hope your day is going wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gee...no one has ever said her and her daddy look alike. ha ha. more like no one as ever said her and i look alike but thats ok. she is left handed like me so that's good enough i suppose ...i responded to your email..brief, but to the point and i'm so glad you and stephen made it back. welcome !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa. If there is one part about Cam that looks like you, it is her eyes. They are big like Erics but they have a similar shape as yours do. THEREFORE we know she is yours... well other than the fact that you are the one that popped her out! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw thanks rissi....gosh i'm so glad i logged in and checked this comment...i didn't know until now that you left me a comment. yay! that makes two people. woohoo...
    hey i hope you are happy and settled in your new place...you'll have to email me your new address

    ReplyDelete