Sunday, August 26, 2007

hardest little worker

Wow-this weekend really zoomed by. Saturday we accomplished a lot of yard work. We all took on different duties, but the biggest help of all was Cameron! As I was mowing I would look over and see Eric weed eating, then I would glance over at Cameron and she would be sweeping the grass. Yes, the grass. That was not a typo...she found a broom and brought it out into the middle of the yard to sweep at it. When we were finished and I was hosing some things off, she brought over her little pail/bucket and asked for some water....so I filled it to the top probably ten different occasions. She cleaned off her tricycle with it...dumped it on her head....washed some grass....dumped more on her head...and so on. Then I noticed her washing the truck. She is such a tremendous helper! Of course seeing that little thing, soaking wet, wiping down the back of the truck I simply had to take a picture with my phone. She certainly earns her keep around here! :)
The other pictures I took of Cameron were a few days ago in the car and she insisted on wearing her sunglasses...I thought they were cute so I'm sharing those as well. Have a nice start of the week and be well. PEACE


4 comments:

  1. That little baby did such a great job on the grass and her tricycle and the truck. It looks so shiny and clean now. She was a great helper and I just can't get over how hard she works in the yard or anywhere for that matter. She always picks up her toys and stuff she is such a good girl. I don't want to leave lisa out either she is always in the yard making it look so nice. She has our yard looking like a golf course. good job kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sunglass pics! she is so sweet! Im sure Eric loved the fact that she wanted to wash the truck! I emailed you my address here in Harvard, IL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Rissi! i have your new address saved....sorry i haven't replied to your email yet. have a great day!!!!

    ReplyDelete