Friday, August 10, 2007

driving disasters

If you have turned the television on the past few days, you might be well aware of the collision Britney Spears had recently with a parked car. It's not exactly news worthy, but I've seen that footage play over and over any time I've turned the TV on. After hitting the parked car, Spears proceeded to get out of her car and slammed her door into the same parked vehicle again. I read an article where the victim watched the footage and discovered it was Britney Spears and has not been contacted by her, nor her "people" to take care of the damages done to said car, so she filed a police report yesterday. Anyway, this story reminds me of what happened last week to the neighbors adjacent to my house. I was outside and saw him driving, rapidly, towards his house. He pulled into his own driveway, and hit one of his parked cars which in turn hit his garage. I was shocked. He stayed in his vehicle for a moment, then got out and walked inside without turning to see what damage he caused to either of his two cars, nor the garage door. Anyway, in lieu of driving disasters, I wish you a safe trip home and through the weekend! As I often remind Cami when I buckle her in: click-it or ticket! Today I'm sharing a pic I took with my phone yesterday what she climbed over into the drivers seat to pretend to drive. Have a fun weekend. PEACE

2 comments:

  1. Britany spear what a loser she was such a nice little girl and now just another celeb gone bad what a waste of talent. i can't believe cami is driving already have i been gone that long. I love you guys see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. come home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete